I am sure that you would have heard the term “Content is King”. Good quality content is what drives visitors to your website. By creating good content you not only attract loyal readers but also get the attention of search engines. Search engines like Google love websites that create quality content on a regular basis. Therefore, it is important that you devote the time and energy to create quality content. Content creation is something that you cannot outsource to a web developer. You have to do it by yourself or by someone who has good understanding of your business.
Here are some ideas for coming up with regular content on your website.
- Provide professional advice on how to buy or sell a home.
- Share latest news on real estate. For example, mortgage rate changes, new laws that affect home buying and selling.
- Write seasonal content. For example, house cleaning tips during the spring time and tips on winter proofing a home in the cold season.
- Events that are happening in your city or suburb. For example, information on the upcoming Home Show in your city.
- Information on fundraisers that you took part, awards that your received, seminars that your are conducting etc.
- Interview other professional such as mortgage agents, home inspectors.
- Publish a poll or a survey to learn more about your prospective clients.
- Share neighbourhood information such a price trends, crime rates etc.
- Share information about you on the press.
- Information on any contest or giveaways that you are holding.
The above tips should help you to produce content on a consistent basis.