1. Blogs that disguise affiliate products as posts all the time.
2. Blogs that always talk about what to do, but provide very little information on how to do it.
3. Blogs that churn out very basic content again and again.
4. Blogs that talk all sorts of topics without any focus.
5. Blogs where the blogger does not engage with you in discussion.
6. Blogs that primarily publishes guest posts.
7. Blogs that attack other bloggers, just to gain attention.
8. Blogs where the blogger pretends to be the “expert” on the field.
9. Blogs that just rehash what others say without giving a unique perspective.
10. Blogs that are not updated consistently.